Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Lost Post - Don't Lose the Miles!

Somehow, I posted this on my other blog (philoprespastor.blogspot.com)
But I found it today, and so we have many more miles than I figured.

Late to the Gym, I only walked two miles on Wednesday. I was really glad to get the word at choir that two of the singers had walked 16 miles, between them. And their dog had walked twelve! I think we should count the dog-miles. And my theological justification is this: The camels are the ones that actually walked the miles for the wise men. So I think we should recognize the contributions of animals to the Christmas story, too!

16.5 (from Tuesday) + 28 from choir members and their dog + 2 from me = 46.5 miles logged so far.

We're up to 46.5 on Wednesday plus 7.75 from me for Thursday and Friday. (Is the math getting complicated, or is it just me??)

So NOW (Sunday, Dec. 7) our total is 54.25. All right!!

No comments: