Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Place to Start

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl

If you click on the link, it should take you to a map of Nazareth on Google Maps.  I hope you can zoom out and see where Mary and Joseph lived when they set out to go to Bethlehem.  (Bethlehem is VERY close to Jerusalem.  You may have to scroll down and zoom in again.)  

I hope many of us have gotten a start on our walking.  I went 4 miles today - 2.6 on the treadmill and 1.4 on the way to and from the gym.  (The streets were so slick last night when I went to bed that I decided it was probably safer for me to jog there than to drive.)  

Also, I got a call from some great Lutheran walkers.  The two of them contributed 8.75 miles to date.  

So - we have 16.25 m. recorded so far.  

As often as you like, log in (hit the comment button on this site) or call 684-2317 and leave a message so we can add YOUR miles to the total.   

As you walk today, you might pray for all those who are traveling a distance, especially those who, like Mary and Joseph, are not exactly sure of their destination.


No comments: